Change of a supervisor

Following § 14 (4) of the AGH Doctoral School Study Regulations, a doctoral student may apply that the supervisor(s) or the auxiliary supervisor be changed.


The application for change of a supervisor should be addressed to the Chairman of the Discipline Board via the Director of the School.


The document should contain: 

  • student’s personal data, including name, PESEL (Personal ID number) and, in the absence of PESEL, full name and number of a document confirming the person’s identity;
  • name of the current supervisor (or auxiliary supervisor) and their consent for the change
  • name of the proposed new supervisor and their consent to take over the function
  • statement of reasons.