Dear Doctoral Students
We kindly inform you that the period from March 28 to April 20, 2022. applications for studies and internships under the Erasmus + program will be accepted.
Recruitment by the specified deadline is conducted for the entire next academic year 2022/2023 and applies to both semesters.
We would like to remind you that, in accordance with the arrangements, the internship issues are dealt with at the AGH Doctoral School, while in the case of going to university, the doctoral student must obtain approval of the questionnaire from the coordinator of the contract with the university to which he or she wants to leave.
Details on the documents related to participation in the program can be found on the website:
If you want to start your Erasmus+ program with us:
1. Check if your university has signed an agreement with our university (list of agreements is enclosed under the link below:
2. Get a nomination from your university.
3. Contact with our Erasmus coordinator who will help you to find a supervisor. Under the following link you can find your university and a coordinator’s name on the right:
When you find a name of a coordinator, please find his/her contact details here:
4. The supervisor will help you to choose subjects conducted in English and prepare your learning agreement.
5. Send your documents: learning agreement, cv, cover letter, ID/passport scan, English certificate to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All rights reserved © 2021 AGH University of Science and Technology